4 Scholarships for ASEAN students 2016
Those interested, read the information about the 2016 recruitment below:
- Tuition of 86,000 Baht
- Expenses 50,000 Baht
Application Period: March 14th – May 31st , 2016
Download: Application 2016 [PDF]
Requirements of Eligible Applicants
- Applicants must be undergraduate students at an accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country
- All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
- Complete application form (download).
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPAX.
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing).
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors.
- University testimonial letter.
- Language requirement:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
(Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application)
- TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report
- Letters of Recommendation
- Interview (to be conducted online)
** Only TOEFL and other mentioned test scores will be considered. English Proficiency testing results or certificates issued by a university will not be accepted **
- Four scholarships are available. The expenses grant will be 50,000 baht.
- The tuition fee of 1 semester worth 86,000 baht will also be provided.
- The grant will cover only the first semester of 2015 (August to December 2015).
* Combined total of numbers one and two is equivalent to 136,000 baht.
||: March 14th – May 31st, 2016|
||: June 2016|
||: June 2016|
||: June 2016|
- The final decision for admission will be determined by the by Program’s Administrative Board.
- Submit your application and supporting documents to the following address:
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Mongkutsamatiwong Building, 6th Floor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Each scholarship recipient can select subjects from the program schedule at www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th. Please note that some courses might not be offered in the semester you plan to attend. A program officer will help with the registration after your arrival.
Application Process Scholarships for ASEAN Students for semester 1/2016
(August to December 2015)
M / D / Y
|March 14th – May 31st, 2016||Application Period||Download application form from www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th|
|June 2016||Interview Shortlist & Interview date||To be conducted online|
|June 2016||Scholarships Announcement||Website, E-mail|
|June 2016||letter for Visa Application
letter of Confirmation
|August 2016||Orientation , Register course online||Campus tour, buy Uniforms|
|August 2016||Term Commences.|
ASEAN SCHORLARSHIP 2015 WINNERS
Final Selection Announcement
First of all, The Program would like to thank all applicants for your interest in our scholarship program in this year. After the selection process and the final consideration from the program’s committee, the following students have been chosen for the 2015 ASEAN Scholarships.
|Ms. Ee Cheng Teh||Monash University||Malaysia|
|Ms. Stephanie Elisse Dy Alsay||De la Salle University||The Philippines|
|Ms. Sokunpidor Suon||Royal University of Phnom Penh||Cambodia|
|Ms. Huyen Anh Le Tran||University of Social sciences and Humanities||Vietnam|
Each selected candidate must confirm their acceptance with the copy of the biographical page of passport sending to email address email@example.com by Friday, July 3rd, 2015, otherwise you may be considered as the cancellation of the scholarship award.
|Ms. Sem Sreymeas||Royal University of Phnom Penh||Cambodia|
|Ms. Annabel Poh Gek Tan||Nanyang Technological University||Singapore|
|Ms. Karina Zalfa Firdausi||Universitas Padjadjaran||Indonesia|
*The waiting list will be considered according to the rank in any case of cancellation of 4 final selected awardees above.