5 Scholarships for ASEAN students 2017
Those who interested in this program, read the information about the 2017 recruitment below:
- Tuition fee of 86,000 Baht
- Living expenses 50,000 Baht
- Air ticket Reimbursement
*Air ticket can be reimbursed on the rate of your purchase in the receipt ,but does not exceed than 9,500 Baht
Application Period: April 7 – May 26, 2017
Download: Application 2017 [PDF]
Requirements of Eligible Applicants
- Applicants must be undergraduate students at an accredited university in an ASEAN country except Thailand.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an ASEAN member country
- All ASEAN students studying in Thailand are ineligible to apply.
- Complete application form (download).
- Statement of purpose attached with the application form.
- Official transcript with latest GPAX.
- One 1-inch photograph (face shot with no hat, sunglasses, or computer editing).
- Two letters of recommendation from lecturers or advisors.
- University testimonial letter.
- Language requirement:
- TOEFL score: at least 90 (IBT) or higher, or
- IELTS score: at least 6 or higher, or
- CU-AAT score: at least 450 or higher (only verbal section), or
- SAT score: at least 450 or higher (only critical reading section)
(Scores must be less than 2 years old based on the date of application)
- TOEFL, IELTS, CU-AAT or SAT score report
- Letters of Recommendation
- Interview (to be conducted online)
** Only TOEFL and other mentioned test scores will be considered. English Proficiency testing results or certificates issued by a university will not be accepted **
- FIVE scholarships are available. The living expenses grant will cost 50,000 baht.
- The tuition fee of 1 semester worth 86,000 baht will also be provided.
- The grant will only cover the first semester of 2017 (August to December 2017).
||: April 7 – May 26, 2017|
||: June 2017|
||: June 2017|
||: June 2017|
- The final decision for admission will be determined by the by Program’s Administrative Board.
- Submit your application and supporting documents to the following address:
Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Mongkutsamatiwong Building, 6th Floor
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan
Bangkok 10330 Thailand
- Each scholarship recipient can choose subjects from the program curriculum at www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th. Please note that some courses might not be offered in the semester you plan to attend. The program staff will assist scholarship students for the registration after their arrival.
Application Process of Scholarships Program for ASEAN Students in the first semester of 2017 Academic Year
(August to December 2017)
M / D / Y
|April 7 – May 26, 2017||Application Period||Download application form from www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th|
|June 2017||Interview Shortlist & Interview date||To be conducted online|
|June 2017||Scholarships Announcement||Website, E-mail|
|June 2017||letter for Visa Application
letter of Confirmation
|August 2017||Orientation , Register course online||Campus tour, buy Uniforms|
|August 2017||Term Commences.|
ASEAN Scholarship 2017 Interview Shortlist Announcement
ASEAN SCHORLARSHIP 2017 WINNERS
Final Selection Announcement