1. Holding a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
2. Having any of the following English proficiency test scores:
Internet-based : 79
3. Applicants will be exempted from the English proficiency test if they are agraduate of a degree program approved by a governing board in which English is the medium of instruction.
4. Meeting all rules, regulations and requirements as stipulated by the University now and in the future.
The online application is available at http://www.grad.chula.ac.th under the topic of admission and application. The form must be completed online from 1 February – 21 April 2023. The online application form should be printed for submission together with all relevant documents, including a bank transfer slip for a non-refundable application fee of 1,000 baht (one thousand baht), to the International Programs Office on the 6thfloor, Mongkutsamatiwong Building, Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University, 254 Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 THAILAND, by 21 April 2023.
The International Programs Office will inform receipt of applications by email.
Once the application has been received together with the 1,000 baht (one thousand baht) application fee, the Faculty of Communication Arts reserves the right to not return this fee under any circumstances.
A complete application package includes the following:
Applicants must submit all required documents, or the Faculty of Communication Arts will not accept their applications under any circumstances.
Note: Scores must be no older than 2 years upon the final application date to be valid
The Faculty of Communication Arts will consider the following criteria when making its final selection of candidates:
1. Documents submitted (including Statement of Purpose)
2. Interview results
Applicants must submit a Statement of Purpose along with all other relevant documents by post, within 21 April 2023, if they are unable to do so for any reason, they waive all rights for acceptance.
1. In your Statement of Purpose (SOP), please address the following points:
• How did you become interested in Strategic Communication Management?
• What experiences have contributed towards your preparation for further study in this field?
• What are your research interests?
• How are you a "match" for the MSCM program?
2. The SOP should be well-organized, concise, and completely free of grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
3. Format: The length of the SOP must be no more than two (2) A4-sized pages, identifying the applicant’s full name, and email address, at the top of each page, using Times New Roman font, 12-point size, 1.5 line spacing, 1 inch for all margins.
4. Submit the SOP to the International Programs Office on the 6th floor, Mongkutsamatiwong Building, Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University, 254 Phayathai Road, Wangmai, Pathumwan Bangkok 10330 THAILAND by 21 April, 2023.
The Faculty of Communication Arts will announce the list of eligible candidates to be admitted to an online interview on 1 May 2023 on the website: http://www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th. The Faculty of Communication Arts withholds the right to invite only the applicants who have met the program’s minimum requirements or who have been granted an exemption. Only shortlisted applicants will be accepted for the examinations. The Faculty of Communication Arts may announce more than 30 eligible candidates to be admitted to the interview in case of any absence. It may also announce a lower number of eligible candidates than stated if the applicants do not meet the minimum requirements.
Eligible applicants must attend the interview on 8 – 9 May 2023, in-person at the Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University, or via video calls (Zoom Cloud Meetings Application) for non-Thai applicants. If they are unable to attend the interview for any reason, they waive all rights for acceptance.
Chulalongkorn University will announce the list of all candidates accepted to the Master of Arts in Strategic Communication Management (International Program) on 31 May 2023 on the website: http://www.inter.commarts.chula.ac.th.
Accepted candidates must acknowledge their intention to enter the program and make their first payment (85,600 Baht, or 80 percent of the Faculty fee per semester) by 7 June 2023.
Fall & Spring Semester - Faculty fee: 107,000 Thai Baht; University fee: 31,000 Thai Baht (Total: 138,000 THB/Semester)
Summer Semester - Faculty fee: 21,500 Thai Baht; University fee: 7,750 Thai Baht (Total: 29,250 THB/Semester)
*Subject to change
Phone: 02-218-2199, 02-218-2215
Back to Top ˄