Students studying in our partner universities around the world can apply to study at Chulalongkorn University, for a semester or a year, as part of the International Program at the Faculty of Communications Arts.
As per our Exchange Program agreement, you will be exempt from paying tuition fees to Chulalongkorn University during the exchange period, paying only tuition fees to your home university. This will allow you to take classes here and transfer credits back to your school.
For those who want to study abroad at Inter CommArts, you will be responsible for the payment of tuition fees at your home university.
Click to download brochures with further information:
Your home university will need to officially nominate you as an exchange student to the Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University.
The nomination period and deadline will be as follows:
- March 1 - 31 for the Fall semester
- August 1 - 31 for the Spring semester
After nomination has been submitted or we received your request for study abroad students will receive instruction for application by email they are required to fill in an online form via Google Form.
We require the following supporting documents to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Only completed applications with all required supporting documents uploaded can be processed.
2. Admission will be processed and a letter of acceptance for the visa application will be sent out to your school by June 30 (for Fall semester) and by November 30 (for Spring semester).
3. Students will be contacted by the exchange coordinator and international relations officer of the International Programs Office, Faculty of Communication Arts, Chulalongkorn University regarding up-to-date information such as course list, accommodation, online registration, etc.
Course selection is not guaranteed. Some courses may not available every semester (e.g. minimum number of students not met, restricted to local students, etc.)
We will send an email to confirm the final availability of your courses after approval by our Program Committee.
The Faculty of Communication Arts is not able to provide accommodation for exchange students. Students must find and contact an accommodation provider personally. Our recommended accommodation providers are listed below:
Assist. Prof. Dr. Pavel Slutskiy: Pavel.A@chula.ac.th
+66 2 218 2215 (ext. 102-106) | +66 8 6304 1007
Office Hours: 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m. Monday-Friday
Back to Top ˄